|Global War v2.7
Designed for three to six players; Global War is an on-line game based on the hit board game Risk. In this adaptation; you compete against other players for world domination. The globe is divided into six continents; with a total of 42 countries; the first player to conquer all 42 nations wins the game.
Requires DOS 3.23+ or Windows, 212KB RAM and 1.2MB disk space. Bulletin board system software and modem recommended for multi-player play.
- Designed for three to six players.
- Team play.
- ANSI graphics with option to use quick-loading, graphical terminal software.
- Internal player to player messaging system.
- Inter-BBS support in registered public beta version 3.0.
- Supports all major BBSes, single or multi-nodes, digiboards, fossil drivers.
- FOSSIL, UART, and DigiBoard support.