|Data/Voice Switch v1.7
Want to run a dial-up BBS but only have one phone line? Data/Voice Switch is a program that detects voice and data calls and allows a sysop to run a BBS and voice phone on the same line! The software will answer an incoming call, determine if it's voice or data, and act accordingly, loading the BBS if it's a data call, and ringing the PC speaker like a phone if it's a human caller on the other end of the line! Features include 10 built-in screen savers, event configurations, a log file, and more.
Requires DOS 3.23+ or Windows, 320KB RAM, 1.2MB disk space and modem.
- Includes 10 built-in screen savers.
- Automatically routes data callers to your BBS.
- Software emulates a configurable telephone ring when a voice caller is on the line.
- Support for 10 external events.
- A log file is generated automatically for tracking of each day's events.